Join us in engineering a better future for our planet and its people.
AtkinsRéalis is a world-leading design, engineering, and project management organization. We
connect people, data, and technology to transform the world’s infrastructure and energy systems. Together, with our industry partners and clients, and our global team of consultants, designers, engineers and project managers, we can change the world.
We have a strong presence in the Middle East that enables us to build deep and lasting relationships with our clients. We share their goals and long-term ambitions; we’re on the same journey to create places and infrastructure which will support long term sustainable development, healthy living and vibrant communities.
We are seeking a Junior Sustainability Consultant to join our growing team and to be based in our Dubai Office. Our Sustainability Consultants work across a broad range of ambitious and highly technical projects in the Middle East and is proudly dynamic and digitally driven. We provide exceptional levels of expertise in delivering innovative cross-sector sustainable solutions and are supported by a fun company culture. The AtkinsRéalis Sustainability Team is looking for an energetic and self-motivated young professional with recent experience in sustainability consulting, sustainability certification and leading the implementation of such programs to deliver effective solutions across the sustainability field within the built environment.
The success we are having as a business means there are significant opportunities to expand our services and delivery, so we are seeking to recruit an experienced consultant level to support us developing new client relationships across our Sustainability disciplines and improve our offerings in:
Carbon & energy management. Urban Analytics. Circular economy. Net Zero Key accountabilities. Climate Change Resilience.
The position requires a motivated self-starter with a technical background to support projects, ability to liaise with clients and support the team in developing innovative approaches to respond to sustainability challenges. The candidate should have a proven track record of delivering sustainability certification and strategy projects and have a strong understanding of the built environment, cities & communities and building systems.
Within a collaborative and supportive team of consultants, you will be responsible for winning and delivering projects across our sustainability disciplines. Client liaison, project management and technical delivery will be required from initial client engagement through to provision of final reports.
- Advising teams (internal and external) on green building technology and ratings systems, primarily the Estidama and LEED ratings and tools.
- Working as part of multidisciplinary teams (including, but not limited to attending meetings with architects, planners, government agencies and clients
- Develop sustainability frameworks and strategies for multiple scales of projects, during the master planning and building design stages.
- Tracking rating system and building strategy processes, writing and editing reports, and presenting LEED or sustainability frameworks to clients, design teams, and contractors.
- Demonstrate research experience, as this job will likely demand both directed and individual research into architectural materials and technology, building services systems, green building and urban policy, and social and human comfort issues.
- Formulating external presentations for outreach and business development purposes
- Sketching digital illustrations of building concepts may be expected in order to visualize design strategies for client presentations and other external needs.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Experience with LEED v4, LEED v4.1 Cities and Communities and Estidama rating systems during design and construction stages.
- Have a 4-6 years of relevant work experience post-graduation, in a similar consultancy role with a proven track record.
- Is LEED AP accredited.
- Have familiarity with analytic software (i.e., Rhino) and willing to expand their knowledge through hands-on training.
- Strong writing skills and technical presentation ability.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple on-going activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Why choose AtkinsRéalis
Your difference makes a difference. We care for our people and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment where you can thrive and build a future you want to be a part of.
Thrive with us. When you join us, your wellbeing, health and safety become our top priority.
Engineering the future with digital. From design and engineering to project management, digital is fundamental to our way of working.
Champion lasting change. We build sustainability into everything we do.
- A competitive tax-free salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 22 days annual leave over 5 days working week.
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24-hour free advice on financial, legal, and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants.
To apply for this job please visit careers.atkinsrealis.com.